fredag 10 maj 2013

SFTW - buttons

Morning,
time for a new challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and we want you to use buttons on your project.
Since I'm very fond of writing down things on post-its and random pieces of paper this note-holder fits me perfectly. All in one place :). I bought the post-its and the note-paper on Biltema and measured the holder after them so no template, just plain improvising :)

But I liked the outcome so much I made a couple of them :). Might show you the other ones in a later post.


blog signature

5 kommentarer:

Wendy L sa...

Helene this looks gorgeous. xxx

Debbie sa...

Stunning Helene, I love anything like this for my pens and post its. Dx

Riet sa...

This is so beautiful.

Hugs Riet.xx

Colleen Dietrich sa...

Wow, this looks professionally made and top notch!

Jenn Bedient sa...

Such a beautiful note holder Helene! Love the design and the papers you have used.

Hugs,

- Jenn