lördag 12 januari 2013

Allsorts - Dies & Punches

I've had a good week! I spent my birthday trying out for a spot as baritone in the barbershop choir Snowflake Singers and I actually got it!! So yesterday family and friends came to celebrate my birthday instead of on the actual day and today I'm spending the day with my sister; spa, dinner and a movie.

Anyway, time for a new challenge at Allsorts. We want you to use dies and punches, not much of a challenge I know but since we all love our dies and punches it's great to be able to use them extra much this time =).




blog signature

6 kommentarer:

Åsa/asamia sa...

Åååååå vilken vacker ask!Så fint dekorerad och så fint motiv.

Wendy L sa...

So beautiful. xxxx

brenda sa...

I'm hanging my head in shame Helene, I am so so sorry that I forgot your birthday, but hope you had a good day.

You created a really pretty box here and so inspirational for our theme this week.

B x

Craftnut sa...

This is lovely. Congrats on your ne spot. Tracy x

Sarah sa...

This is simply stunning Helene xxx

Words and Pictures sa...

Absolutely delightful box... the die-cutting's gorgeous, and I love your adorable image!
Alison x