fredag 21 december 2012

SFTW and RSD Sparkle and Glitter

Today it's last day in school before Christmas and time for not one but two new challenges - life is good =). Stampin for the Weekend has themed the last challenge for this year Anything goes, easy enough =).

And Sparkle and Glitter with Rick St Dennis has Last minute shopping. I used his image Euro girl Helene, a digital image he made with me in mind =). The blond curls and high heels are spot on =), he's simply genious! So a gift bag for Last minute shopping.





blog signature

4 kommentarer:

debby4000 sa...

Oh what gorgeous, cute creations but I think my favourite as to be the bear card.
luv
Debby

Hazel (Didos) sa...

Oh Helene both these creations are wonderful, they are stunning, Love Hazelxo

Monique's art sa...

very pretty love the bear card and the gift bag is gorgeous

Mihaela sa...

WOW!!! Stunning creation, I just love that tag, looks perfect, so beautiful!