lördag 14 maj 2011

Allsorts - Teddy Bears picnic

I totally enjoyed hopping around to look at all the wonderful contributions to my Stamp a lot challenge at Allsorts last week - or at least I did until Blogger more or less broke down... , but now it's Deb's turn and she chose Teddy Bears picnic for her theme.

We got some images from our sponsor and I made flower sticks for my garden. Backing paper is plain white paper that I coloured with distress ink stamp pads and embossed with an embossing folder. The ribbon I just twisted and fastened at the end with a glue dot to hold in place. A nice effect in my humble opinion.


blog signature

6 kommentarer:

Anna-Karin sa...

God morgon,

Supersöta. Finurligt att göra "pinnar" till trädgården:)

Kramis

Macpurp sa...

oh how sweet are these??
love teen x

allex sa...

What a great idea to brighten the garden Helene, they're adorable !!

Hugs, sandra xx

Riet sa...

So gorgeous Helene,I love the images and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Louise sa...

Very pretty and a fab idea
Louise xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) sa...

Hi Helene

These are so nice love the soft colours great idea!!

Emma xxx