lördag 14 augusti 2010

Allsorts - paper piecing

This week at Allsorts the theme is paper piecing, and we once again have the very talented Joanna Sheen as our guest designer. And the winner this week will receive a £10 voucher in Joanna's online shop.

I made a new calender page, using a Lili of the Valley image and I layered the skirt the flowers wrapping and the bows in her hair. I know the bottom picture has horrible lighting but it shows the layers =)



Other challenges:

Papertake Weekly - something blue

Craftalicious - Pearls and swirls

A pocket full of posies - glitter


11 kommentarer:

Nicola sa...

Great card and I just love the image. Love the colours and the glitter. What a great idea.
Nicola xx

coldwaters2 sa...

Oh my this is so beautiful that image, colours and design are superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kate's Makes sa...

Helene this is fab! How have you made that lovely border round the image? Kate x

Riet sa...

This is so beautiful Helene,I love the image annd the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

Moshie sa...

What a gorgeous calendar page! I love that image too! Thank you for joining us at Craftalicious. Hugs, Diana

MagsB sa...

The image is gorgeous, and your paper piecing is so intricate and clever! What a lovely card!

luv, Mags x

brenda sa...

Hi Helene

Super work as always, I think that punch is a 'need' item.

B x

Mandy sa...

Gorgeous page Helene, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for my swirls & pearls challenge
hugs Mandy xx

CraftyC sa...

Your calendar page is gorgeous Helene and you have coloured the LOTV stamp beautifully!
Clairexx

craftyb sa...

awwww...this would look fantastic on any desk! It's just soooo cute...the wee image is adorable...love the layers! bx

Crafteezee sa...

Gorgeous, these stamps are fast becoming my favourites. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious.

Hugs Tracy x
P.S. I have candy on my blog if you want to hop over.