fredag 2 april 2010

SFTW recipe

A new challenge is up at Stampin for the Weekend, this time a recipe.
Ribbons and Bows with an option for 3 papers, 3 embellishments and 1 charm.

Sponsor is:


with a $25 Shopping Voucher

I used two stamps from Skogstokiga* that I masked together, DP from God knows where, a piece of old lace, punched out flowers and pearls. I finished it with perfect pearls all over the place =)

I can't for the life of me figure out why my inside pictures always turn out like crap, maybe I just suck as a photograph...


* Skogstokiga is a Swedish rubber stamp company. You can browse her blog to see the stamps and then you send her an e-mail to order the stamps you want to buy.

7 kommentarer:

Lisa Jane sa...

what a fun card - i love the image - its gorgeous and coloured beutifully.
I think the inside looks just fine
Lisa ;)

Caroljenks sa...

This is fab Helene - I love that 'ruffled frame' image. I've never heard of this make of stamp - could you give me some more details please :)

Carol x

Gunn (Merete) sa...

Hei
Jeg liker det morsomme stemplet og nydelig fargelagt er det også.
Papirene og fargene er så flotte sammen. Alt i alt ett herlig kort, som jeg virkelig falt for.
Ha en hyggelig påske.
Klem Gunn:-D

Susie Sugar sa...

Lovely card, Cute stamp never seen them before look forward to seeing more of them on your blog xx

Tracey sa...

Great card Helene, love that image & the decorated inside :)

Hope you're having a great weekend.

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Kimmi sa...

Beautiful. LOVE the image she is so fun! The paper and the ribbons are lovely. That sun charm is perfect!

Hugs

Kimmi x

Susie Sugar sa...

Oh yes this one she is a cutie defo a she and I like that lace too (Note to self; to add lace to list)
xx